1. Materials (papers, reviews, round-ups, etc.) for publication in the international journal of “Turkology” are accepted in a printed form, in electronic carrier and through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian and English languages.
2. Review of Doctor of Sciences on a certain scientific field is required for the paper to be printed.
3. Papers length have to be 15 pages long, but length of other kinds of writings have to be maximum 7 pages (A4) long (in 14-point Times New Roman; in-1,5 interval; 3 cm on the left side, 1,5 cm on the right side; 2 cm on the top; 2 cm on the bottom).
4. The author’s name and surname, work place, position and e-mail address must be written under the title of the paper.
5. The abstract containing approximately 200-250 words (by writing the title of the paper) and key words must be given in four languages at the end of the paper. The abstracts written in all the four languages must be identical in their contents.
6. It is important to use the references to the scientific works of the latest 5-10 years.
7. Bibliographical references must be given in the alphabetical order. For example: Axundov A.A (2003). Dil və ədəbiyyat. Bakı: Gənclik.
8. References in the text must be given in the following order: the sur-name of the author, year of publication and page. For example: (Axundov, 2007:114).
9. The translated papers are accepted according to the permission of the author or according to the document certifying the actuality of it.
10. Each paper is published according to the review of the Editorial Staff.
11. Papers with the fact of revealed plagiarism are refused to be published.
Publication of papers is free of charge.
Manuscripts are not returned.
The contents of the materials reflect the personal position of the author.